Community

Hello Streamer #20

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #20

In this issue we have Skadoosh4, Altexdnb, Dale and zombiePwnr08

Message from Skadoosh4

“Hello Theta community. It’s Skadoosh4 coming at you with a little bit of knowledge about myself. I am Australian and I have 3 beautiful children and a wife. I enjoy watching sports and keeping fit in the GYM. I am a big time gamer and I love to share this by streaming it for my viewers. The best part about streaming is the interaction with the viewers. I am always down for a laugh and a chat. If you want to know more, then come and join my stream :)”

Consoles most used

PS4

Stream Schedule

Daily 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEST

Social media

Message from Altexdnb

“Irish Drum and Bass Artist. Label Manager for Boey Audio. Streaming on Theta for funsies. ”

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

Whenever I am on, but I will let you know what days I am off work for next week or two on discord as currently don’t know when I will be available. But I will be streaming lots soooo, once I know I’ll let you know.

Social media

Message from Dale

“My name is Dale, I’m a 26 year old content creator who primarily streams competitive fps and horror games. I stream purely for the social aspect of it, community is everything to me and make it a point to never miss a chat. ”

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

I normally start 8AM CST Mon – Sun

Social media

Discord: Dale #8640

Message from zombiePwnr08

“EMGG member since 12/24/19, love playing a variety of different video games from Dark Souls to Call of Duty. I have recently discovered a love for Indie horror games as well.”

Consoles most used PC

Stream Schedule

Saturday’s around 3pm, Sunday-Tuesday after 11pm, Wednesday and Thursday early morning around 9am.

Social media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?

Streamers are selected at random

The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!

If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading