Community

Hello Streamer #19

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #19

In this issue we have snkrsbar, Retaunted, koopakills, CAPNCOCKPUNCH, and NickWerkz

Message from snkrsbar

“Hello Friends! My name is Norman aka snkrsbar and I am a fellow sneakerhead/reseller and hooper that plays a variety of games!”

Consoles most used
PC, and a bit of mobile!
Stream Schedule
Typically 10am-12pm CDT, otherwise whenever I have some spare time 😀

Social media Discord: snkrsbar#8709
Message from Retaunted

“I’m a 20 year old streamer from the UK. I play shooters.”

Consoles most used Xbox, Switch & PC
Stream Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday / Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday

Social media
Discord: Retaunted#9863
Message from koopakills

“Hi, I am Koopa! I am a variety streamer and content creator for EasternMediaGG. I like to focus on positivity and good vibes when streaming, to try and make a place where people can relax and take their mind off any problems of the day. I love to interact with people in chat! That is actually what got me into streaming in the first place 🙂 I tend to be a bit of a noob and may live under a rock though… ”

Consoles most used PC, and a bit of mobile!
Stream Schedule
Daily at 9pm-3am (est time zone)

Social media
Discord: koopakills#9243

Message from CAPNCOCKPUNCH

“I’m your mean girl best friend. I’m loud, aggressive, angry; I’m the living embodiment of the “W” key. Nihilistic humor, and no holds barred commentary. But mostly, I’m here for the community; we’re a family, and I treat it as such. “

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

Mon-Fri 1:30 PM EST

Social media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?

Streamers are selected at random

The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!

If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading