Community

Hello Streamer #7

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #7!

This week we have Taelios, SuitingRex, Stanley, and HanjeeHann88!

About Taelios

I'm Taelios, a variety streamer with a focus on Star Wars: The Old Republic. The video is the kind of shenanigans you can expect from my stream, with a nice chill environment otherwise for people to relax and chat. I love meeting new people and I'm sure you'll love the stream.

Social media
LinkTree

When do they stream?

Starting from 10 am GMT+1 / CEST6pm EST- 2AM EST Tuesday-Friday, 1PM EST ISH to 5pm EST ish Saturday

What Consoles do you stream on the most?

PC, Switch as of recently

About Stanley

Hey, what's up Theta Fam? My name is Stanley. I'm a streamer on Twitch and Theta. I love talking to people and having a good conversation with the people in the stream. I try to stream as much as I can, but I also have to do a lot of editing for my Youtube channel. And don't forget kids, stay hydrated.

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
Discord

When do they stream?

Thursday 2pm-6pm Cest Sunday 8pm-12:00am Cest

PC

About HanJeeHan88

I'm HanJeeHan88 and have been streaming since July 2019. I love playing different games and changing my voice ;). I'm also known for my farty shark alerts and HanEat.

Social media
Twitter
Discord: HanEat#0834

When do they stream?

Mo,Tue,Thur,Fri,Sat 6pm cet - 10pm cet

PC

About Schaltz

43 years old danish streamer who loves csgo, have been playing since it came out and will not stop befor last server is closed down.

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Discord: m1ndlink#1072

When do they stream?

Normally all week from around 6pm or 7pm, every second weekend from around 3.30 pm

PC

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading