THETA.tv

Hello Streamer #20

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #20

In this issue we have Skadoosh4, Altexdnb, Dale and zombiePwnr08

Message from Skadoosh4

“Hello Theta community. It’s Skadoosh4 coming at you with a little bit of knowledge about myself. I am Australian and I have 3 beautiful children and a wife. I enjoy watching sports and keeping fit in the GYM. I am a big time gamer and I love to share this by streaming it for my viewers. The best part about streaming is the interaction with the viewers. I am always down for a laugh and a chat. If you want to know more, then come and join my stream :)”

Consoles most used

PS4

Stream Schedule

Daily 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEST

Social media

Message from Altexdnb

“Irish Drum and Bass Artist. Label Manager for Boey Audio. Streaming on Theta for funsies. ”

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

Whenever I am on, but I will let you know what days I am off work for next week or two on discord as currently don’t know when I will be available. But I will be streaming lots soooo, once I know I’ll let you know.

Social media

Message from Dale

“My name is Dale, I’m a 26 year old content creator who primarily streams competitive fps and horror games. I stream purely for the social aspect of it, community is everything to me and make it a point to never miss a chat. ”

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

I normally start 8AM CST Mon – Sun

Social media

Discord: Dale #8640

Message from zombiePwnr08

“EMGG member since 12/24/19, love playing a variety of different video games from Dark Souls to Call of Duty. I have recently discovered a love for Indie horror games as well.”

Consoles most used PC

Stream Schedule

Saturday’s around 3pm, Sunday-Tuesday after 11pm, Wednesday and Thursday early morning around 9am.

Social media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?

Streamers are selected at random

The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!

If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!
Exit mobile version