Community

Community

Hello Streamer #31

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #31  In this issue we have PrinceKebaboni, Klova5, ForgivenJohn316 , soggychip101, and unsoundlogic  Message from PrinceKebaboni “Hey! I’m PrinceKebaboni, I like to play Fall guys on stream and interact with my viewers! I have no mic but I chat a lot on stream whenever someone comes. I’m new to THETA streaming (this is my first…

Community

Hello Streamer #30

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #30  In this issue we have chrono85, Nevence, Skymirage, Brady00, and Joeywint Message from Chrono85 “I’m a 35 year old Canadian gamer and crypto enthusiast. I mostly stream high-paced action games, with Apex Legends & Rocket League being my main games right now. I like to talk about gaming, crypto, my 8 cats, and…

Community | Updates

THETA.tv Community Newsletter – March 4, 2021

Welcome back to another issue of our community newsletter.Stay in the loop with the following updates! Lionsgate March Movie Madness Prepare yourselves to watch top movies from Lionsgate including The Blair Witch Project and American Psycho. Every Friday and Saturday in March. Collect limited edition NFTs while watching! Learn More THETAtv Ambassadors Big thanks to everyone…