Community

Community

Hello Streamer #29

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #29  In this issue we have ShadstersGaming, DREAMStream,  ScottySlays, Maded and franZee Message from ShadstersGaming “I’m a bubble person new to theta and enjoy my time streaming games that are verity from the sims 4 to gta and no man sky I suffer from aspergers and want to create awareness for the disability and life…

Community

Hello Streamer #28

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #28 In this issue we have JPShuffle, LeoWuka, DarknessRising, DeadFett and M7G Message from JPShuffle “Hello, JPShuffle here! I am a content creator for Eastern Media GG, but a huge lover of videogames and also Star Wars! I went to college for broadcast production and instantly knew it was right for me. I…

Community

Hello Streamer #27

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #27  In this issue we have RAZORDOGEZYT, iron and Sweetteakillah Message from RAZORDOGEZYT “My name IS Kaspian I Am From The Uk And I Streams Bout (/10/11 hours day” Consoles most used is PC a console? Pc (im Trying VR) Stream Schedule On Weekends 11:00 To 12 Am Gmt  Social media Discord Message from iron …