Community

Community | Events | Uncategorized

LATAM WEEK

Come Join us for LATAM WEEK on THETA.tv! We’ve got a great lineup of notable content creators coming from the Latin America region.    Learn about the creators and tune into some entertaining streams during LATAM Week! Collect exclusive NFTs from these creators during their streams. Wednesday, Feb 10 – JiniChannel Originally from South Korea,…

Community | Updates

THETA.tv Community Newsletter – February 5, 2020

Welcome back to another issue of our community newsletter.Stay in the loop with the following updates! LATAM Week We’ve got a great lineup of notable content creators coming from the Latin America region.  Learn about the creators and tune into some entertaining streams during LATAM Week! Learn More EdgeCast Streamer Spotlight New to the platform…

Community

Hello Streamer #29

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #29  In this issue we have ShadstersGaming, DREAMStream,  ScottySlays, Maded and franZee Message from ShadstersGaming “I’m a bubble person new to theta and enjoy my time streaming games that are verity from the sims 4 to gta and no man sky I suffer from aspergers and want to create awareness for the disability and life…