Community

Hello Streamer #30

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #30

In this issue we have chrono85, Nevence, Skymirage, Brady00, and Joeywint

Message from Chrono85

“I’m a 35 year old Canadian gamer and crypto enthusiast. I mostly stream high-paced action games, with Apex Legends & Rocket League being my main games right now. I like to talk about gaming, crypto, my 8 cats, and other geeky things. I have three kids who are also big into gaming and all want to be Youtubers :p. ”

Consoles most used
PC & Switch

Stream Schedule
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday starting @ 9PM

Social Media

Message from Nevence

“Hi! I am Nevence, a new streamer from Serbia 🙂 I love gaming, cats and sleeping off those mornings 🙂 I love Theta community, it is the most supportive streaming community I have encountered and I hope to be a part of it for a long time!”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
9pm-2am CET

Social media

Message from SkyMirage

“I am a chill streamer who loves to chat and help out/welcome people to the community. I normally play shooter/pvp, or strategy games, but enjoy almost all kinds and will always be open to requests. I’m open to sharing my take on many things, so you shouldn’t be shy to ask me questions!

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
Fridays and Saturdays from around 7-12 EST

Social Media

Message from Brady00
“I am a 14 year old who loves to play games and stream. I try to keep swearing on the low. and family friendly. I love theta and want to help the comunity grow! Thank you!

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
I usually try to stream 5-9 hours a day Central Daylight Time.

Social Media

Message from joeywint
“Video Editor, Streamer, Artist From Atlanta Georgia 

Consoles most used
PC, Switch, Xbox

Stream Schedule
I usually try to stream 5-9 hours a day Central Daylight Time.

Social Media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random or other users/streamers have recommended. You may also sign up by filling out our form, however, you must be in our Community Discord to find the form.

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel! If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with an emote crate

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading