Community

Hello Streamer #29

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #29

In this issue we have ShadstersGaming, DREAMStream,  ScottySlays, Maded and franZee

Message from ShadstersGaming

“I’m a bubble person new to theta and enjoy my time streaming games that are verity from the sims 4 to gta and no man sky I suffer from aspergers and want to create awareness for the disability and life long challenges”

Consoles most used
Ps4 or pc

Stream Schedule
Usually 7pm-1am GMT

Social media

Message from DREAMStream

“hi my names max but u can call me dream I’m a streamer and hoping to find a carrer on streaming I live in newcastle ireland and I stream almost everyday because of the fact the theta community is amazing and I get shown so much support on here and I love everyone. Backwoods is the reason I can stream on theta he gave me a key and ever since then I’ve been grinding for affiliate i really love the theta community and hope to see me as a partner in the future I’ve had an amazing chat see u guys in my streams

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

I stream everyday at 5pm GMT

Social media

Message from ScottySlays

“Production Engineer by day, Gamer at Night. Enjoying interacting with my community and getting to know others”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
Tuesday-Thrusday 8pm-11pm Friday 9am-1pm Saturday 5pm-1am

Social Media

Message from Maded

“I am one of many gaming streamers out there 😛 I love playing story games for the first time on my streams, and share the experience with the viewers, or just play some fun non-story games and have a nice chat with the people watching.”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
Whenever I have time mostly. I am in college and don’t have A LOT of free time, so most of my streams are on weekends, but sometimes I might stream during the week as well.

Social Media

Message from franZee

“Hi my name is Franzi and I’m a female GFUEL loving gamer from Germany. I love to play a variety of games and love to play with other gamers/streamers.”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule
Randomly. I have a fulltime job so I won’t have a fixed schedule.

Social Media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random or other users/streamers have recommended. You may also sign up by filling out our form, however, you must be in our Community Discord to find the form.

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel! If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with an emote crate

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading