Community

Hello Streamer #22

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #22

In this issue we have JesusSmith, Akray, Daddyspadan, and UhhHalo

Stream Schedule

About 3 times a week maybe more

Social media

Message from JesusSmith

“My name is Andrew, I’m from Canada I’m 16 and enjoy entertaining other people while streaming. I love a multitude of games including:Minecraft,Skyrim,Mad max,Rust,CSGO,Dead by daylight, Among us,Mount and blade 2 Bannerlord. I enjoy playing most sports and watch Football on a religious level.”

Consoles most used

Pc

Stream Schedule

Mondays to Fridays (except Tuesdays), 06:00 pm. Chilean Hour

Social media
Message from Akray

“My great community of Theta Tv, ¿how’re you? My name is Akray and i was selected to be in this new edition of Hello Streamer! Im so happy to be (maybe) the first spanish-talking streamer in this great showcase.

Don’t worry, all the things im speaking in the video are here, translated! lol

My name is Roberto, actually a psychologist specialized in work and organizational area and i play videogames since i was born, sharing content in streaming a couple of years ago and debuting in Theta since may thanks to Tiktok (u can watch the video in my Twitter
acc).
Now im playing Genshin Impact, Paper Mario (N64) and Teamfight Tactics, and i hope to share more Just Chatting content with my guitar or playing Dungeons & Dragons with some friends.

Theta is a wonderful place, with such a tremendous potential as a streaming platform, more than its brand new technology, i mean for the great community i met here, no matter the place, country or language.

Let me invite you to keep watching my streamings, let’s talk about videogames, geek culture, manga or anime and let’s have a great moment together.

I’ll be waiting for you!! ”

Consoles most used
PC Gaming, Nintendo Switch, Ps4

Message from Daddyspardan

“Daddyspardan is an autistic father of three who is unique in the gaming world 🙂 ”

Consoles most used
Xbox one

Stream Schedule
Evening time between 8-10pm bst

Social media

Message from UhhHalo

“Hi! My name is UhhHalo. I am a 15 year old (16 on the 11th of October) streamer who loves to play games with my community and my friends and try and have a nice conversation with my community.”

Consoles most used

PC

Stream Schedule

I stream all of the days but I barely stream on Wednesdays and Fridays (because of tutoring) But Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Thursday are all good days

Social media

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?

Streamers are selected at random

The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!

If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading