Community

Hello Streamer #21

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #20

In this issue we have Skadoosh4, Altexdnb, Dale and zombiePwnr08

Message from MemeMafia

“Hey guys ! 27 year’s old, I did 7 years active duty security forces for the AirForce and was recently Medically Retired. I absolutely love entertaining people and most of all bringing laughter to situations ! I’m a variety streamer for sure, and will play a little bit of everything and switch games often, I vibe off chat and how im feeling at the time. I have also lived all around the world, including the Philippines for 3 years, Thailand, and Korea. I enjoy sharing adventure/Life stories so feel free to ask away on any questions you may have in stream!”

Consoles most used

PS4
Stream Schedule

I do a split, my mid-day stream starts around noon and ends anywhere from 2-6 hours later, then I get on about 8PM for my late night stream which can go up to 3AM.

Social media
Message from Parag0n

“I’m Paragon! I’m 37 years old, a father, and I love FPS games”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule

Monday through Friday 6:30pm PST – 10:30pm PST

Social media

Message from JaYmZ

“I’m a 20 years old French Canadian streamer who loves gaming with friends and just hang out for a while! I mainly stream CSGO at the moment, but I also love doing “Just Chatting” streams and random party games with the viewers! Also love Graphic Design (did 2 years of college), graffitis (legal ones only!) and vibing with my boys ✌️”

Consoles most used
PC

Stream Schedule

Every 2 days or so.. always from 3h EST to 12h EST

Social media

Message from Gee

“15, LGBTQ+ supporter, very friendly and interactive :3 enjoy playing games such as OW and other FPS along with Genshin Impact. Looking to make new friends and expand my community.”

Consoles most used
PC
Stream Schedule

weekdays after 1:30pm PST, weekends 12pm PST – 12am PST (aslong as internet allows, getting fixed 10/20)

Social media

Discord: Gee#7678
How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?

Streamers are selected at random

The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!

If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading