Community

Hello Streamer #17

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #17!

This week we have Iceman and vLiKeAbOsSv!

About vLiKeAbOsSv

Hey i'm vLiKeAbOsSv a co-founder of Amateur Hour which is a small Theta based community. Communities are important to me and i love meeting new people, the few months I've been on theta i can honestly say you guys and girls are amazing for putting up with my sub par Destiny game play and my weird laugh.
I mostly play destiny on stream and have been playing destiny for a good 6 years now. To the community that pop by everyday and stick around i truly thank you. <3

Oh and chat once donated to dye my hair....
come join the fun

Social media
Discord
Instagram
Twitter

When do they stream?

Mostly after 7.30-8pm GMT most days till late

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
Xbox & some PC

About Iceman

Just a 17 year old looking to play some games and maybe make you laugh. I'm really only good at FPS games but I always like to jump into whatever game my friends are playing.

Social media
Discord
Instagram
Twitter

When do they stream?

I try to stream whenever I can but usually I will be streaming any day from 1pm to 12am

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC and sometimes VR

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
- Streamers are selected at random
- The community may also suggest streamers to the program! If you would like to suggest a streamer, please make sure you join our Discord!

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels, when they’re live, and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading