Community

Hello Streamer #12

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #12!

This week we have Hashtamattt, Smellie, CVTV and Jsuds!

About Jsuds95

uhh I'm not very good at talking bout myself, I play video games at the most mediocre level possible. I mainly play Overwatch, fortnite, EFT and R6. I have 2 super cute doggos who will 95% of the time make an appearance on stream and they're the main reason you should come hang out.

Social media
Twitter

When do they stream?

Friday-Sunday 7pm-11pm cst

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC master race

About smelliee

Hola, I'm ellie & I'm a streamer from the sunny UK. I've currently got my fingers in a lot of pies; I enjoy streaming FPS games such as Valorant and Siege but also enjoy a more laid back feel of animal crossing or even doing tarot readings. My streams are often quite eclectic but if there's one thing that stays constant; its a vibe 8)

Social media
Twitter
Discord : smelliee#0001

When do they stream?

(GMT+1) Mon-Thurs 6pm-10pm

PC/Switch

About Hashtagmattt

I'm a 29-year-old graphic designer and gamer. I love drawing emotes and logos for streamers, as well as playing games like Call of Duty and other shooters with my friends/other streamers! There are SO many Matt's in this world, just call me Hashtag! 🙂

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Twitch

When do they stream?

Most days around 10pm EST to 4am EST "Night owl"

PC for drawing/gaming and PS4

About CVTV

A gamer with a focus on bringing good laughs with good friends, getting the stream to laugh with stupid comments, and showing whatever small amount of skills I've acquired in my 20 years of gaming.

Social media
Discord
Twitter

When do they stream?

Every night except Mondays typically between 12:00AM to 4AM EEST some nights 11PM to 4AM depending on work schedule.

PC sometimes emulated android games etc.

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading