Community

Hello Streamer #11

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #11!

This week we have Captaingecoo, Codzombiemaniac, DevMarvel and Pixiekittie!

About Captaingecoo

Humans are cool sometimes.

Social media
Twitter

When do they stream?

2 pm CET everyday except sunday

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC

About codzombiemaniac

Whats up Everyone!! I'm codzombiemaniac, but my real name is Chase .I am Happily Engaged to my Amazing fiance Hannah & We Are Expecting A Mini codzombiemaniac in November. I Am a Full Time Affiliate Streamer Here on the THETA.Tv platform. I started Streaming July of 2019 & have been loving every minute of it. I Guess I'm what you would call a marathon Streamer lol. I Stream PC & Xbox One games, I Mostly Play Escape From Tarkov but I enjoy & will play just about any game so if you ever wanna play something just ask.We Refer to the Stream as the "The Zombie Survivors Refuge" & the community we have in there are some of the Funniest, Friendliest and Coolest people there are, & we would love to see you in there. Either way I would like to Thank You For Your Time & Also To Thank THETA for All the amazing opportunities that they give. Thanks

Social media
Twitter
Discord
Instagram

When do they stream?

If I'm Awake I'm Streaming lol. normally live by 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM minimum

PC & Xbox ONE

About DevMarvel

Hey am Rob AKA DevMarvel. I am a 37 year old streamer on theta. I have my wife and kids giving me support with the streaming .. I am a arma3/dayz dev not for bohemia !! hope you guys like my content 🙂

Social media
Twitter
Discord
AllStarHosting

When do they stream?

7 days a week stream min time is 7hr max time 17 hrs

Pc only

About Pixiekittie

Previous game dev for games like Paladins and Smite! Now a variety streamer and Cosplayer that loves to connect with other gamers :3

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Discord: pixiekittie#1337

When do they stream?

Almost everyday 7am est to 6pm est (tentative)

PC/ Nintendo switch

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading