Community

Hello Streamer #6

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #6!

This week we have Skorpi94, Dripworx, DoubleXP, and OverExcitedAdult!

About Skorpi94

My name is Andrzej people call me Skorpi94 aka TOXIC 😀 I love playing games mostly old ones and FPS I also like to cook stuff so stay tunned for the kitchen streams 🙂

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Discord: Skorpi94#2267

When do they stream?Starting from 10 am GMT+1 / CEST

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC

About DripWorx

Variety streamer

Social media
Discord: DripWorx_Gaming#0936

When do they stream?
Wednesday 12-4, EST Friday 12-4 EST

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC

About OverExcitedAdult

Hello I'm OEA, Im 40 years old with 3 kids. I love gaming, music and streaming. I really enjoy chilling on stream talking nonsense with the community and having a laugh. I used to actually be good at games but these days i would class myself as - Global Noob, Elite Potato! But it's all about the fun!!!

Social media
Twitter

When do they stream?
I stream during the day UK time 11.30 am until 18:00 and where possible i stream in the evening UK time 22:00 - onwards

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
I don't stream on consoles

About DoubleXP

I play all sorts of games, retro games, platformers, racing games, Minecraft and many more things. I don't take myself too seriously and always try to have fun. I am very loud, act quickly and screw some things up from time to time too. I also am a system electronics technician apprentice so I know a bit about that stuff. Don't take me too seriously.

Social media
Twitter
DoubleXP #0627

When do they stream?
Usually between 20:00 and 23:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
Nintendo Switch, Xbox One

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading