Community

Hello Streamer #5

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #5!

This week we have Gogeta, Backwoods, DemolitionDemon, and SilasTV!

About Gogeta

I am a variety streamer that plays indie games and RuneScape. I love to keep my community humble and just try to keep it like that whenever I do streaming. Love the people and keep it loving

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Discord

When do they stream?
Almost every night 10pm PST until late

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC

About Backwoods

Member @EasternMediaGG
CODE EMGG at Gfuel!

I like being goofy and trying to rap a bit ha! I love chat everyone is like family to me even if your new. Positivity is my ting I love being positive and making people happy or feel safe and forget about anything negative that might be going on for them!
» How old are you? 24 » Where do you live? Michigan » At what age did u start gaming? Around 6 or 7 years old. » What games do you have or play? COD 4 is my alltime favorite game and multiplayer! Right now I mostly play fortnite.
Use Code Backwoods at http://mechanicalkeyboards.com & Epic Store #AD

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
Discord: SGBackWoods#3929

When do they stream?
Usually from 2 PM till 12/2 Am.

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC

About DemolitionDemon

I like playing all type of game and with other streamers and friend and it help me to get to know new stream and there play style and game they play. I am willing to learn new game and to better myself for the viewers that come to my stream

Social media
Twitter

When do they stream?
Monday to Friday

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
pc

About SilasTV

I play all sorts of games, retro games, platformers, racing games, Minecraft and many more things. I don't take myself too seriously and always try to have fun. I am very loud, act quickly and screw some things up from time to time too. I also am a system electronics technician apprentice so I know a bit about that stuff. Don't take me too seriously.

Social media
Twitter
Instagram
TikTok
Omlet

When do they stream?
Usually between 20:00 and 23:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
Nintendo Switch, Xbox One

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading