Community

Hello Streamer #4

Welcom to Hello Streamer issue #4!

This week we have oHeySJ, Tomasina, slugfox!

About oHeySJ

My name is SJ or Sean whichever you'd prefer. I'm a member of EasternMediaGG. 32 year old Army vet currently living in New Mexico. I'm married and have 1 dog. Currently going to school for accounting and hoping to get my masters degree. I play a wide variety of games, but will most often be seen playing FPS or RPG games.

Social media
Twitter 
Instagram
Discord : oHey_SJ#9594

When do they stream?
7pm or later Mountain time

What Consoles do you stream on the most?
PC the most but xbox, switch and playstation as well

About Tomasina

I'm a variety streamer that loves platformers, survival games, and indie titles!

Social media
Twitter 
Instagram 

When do they stream?
M-F 9-5pm PST

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
PC

About slugfox

I'm slugfox! I've been streaming since late 2018, I got into it as a hobby but really enjoyed the sense of community it brought, and how fun meeting new people and sharing those times with my friends was. I'm a variety streamer, and am happy to play or do just about anything, from gaming to podcasting and art streams.

Social media
Twitter 
Instagram
Discord

When do they stream?
Friday-Sunday, 12:00-late (PST), although sporadic streams ever now and then aren't uncommon.

What Platforms do you stream on the most?
I almost only stream PC! But would love to hook up some of my older consoles at some point.

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer?
Streamers are selected at random
Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?
All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading