Community

Hello Streamer #1

Do you know everyone in Theta? Well here they are! Each week we will introduce a couple of streamers and what they like! If you tune into their stream and actively chat in their channel, you will get a chance to receive a Limited Edition Emote! These streamers will be on the front page for a limited time so make sure to catch them before the week is over! 

This week we have NackD, Clipz1, and PrawnJones!

When do they stream?
Every weekday around mid afternoon, usually 3pm-8pm

What Consoles do you stream on the most?  
PC and Switch

About clipz1

Hello my name is Xavier but the Theta fam knows me as CLIPZ1, I am a content creator who has a passion for gaming and streaming. I have been into the gaming industry since Modern Warfare 2 and have never looked back since that day. Today, I play a variety of games and still willing to try out others. I started off as a PS4 streamer about a little over a year now and decided I wanted to improve my streams for myself and for my community so I built my own PC last November. I heard about Theta from a fellow streamer who was making his transfer over to the site and when I saw what Theta had going on, I knew this was the site for me. I have been streaming on Theta since November and still growing till this day. Two of my main goals as a content creator that resemble me are:

1. Build a great community
  2. Give back to everyone that supports me in what I do.

Social media 
Twitter

When do they stream?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 

PC

About Prawnjones

I'm Prawn, I enjoy video games and socializing with other gamers. Streaming allows me to do just that! I'm interested in Sci-Fi and my gaming reflects that. I also enjoy games with a good story, so sometimes I slow-play to get all that I can from the game.

Social media 
Discord: PrawnJones#8049

When do they stream?
Monday - Thursday evenings PST

PC

How can I be part of Hello Streamer as a Streamer? 

1. Streamers are selected at random
  2. Streamers with less than 1,000 followers will qualify for Hello Streamer automatically

What do I need to do to get Limited Edition Emotes?

1. All you need to do is tune in to any of the 3 channels when they’re streaming and chat in their channel!
  2. If the streamer deems you worth of being chatty they will reward you with the emote!

Hello Streamers Schedules

Similar Posts

Discover more from THETA.tv

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading