CS:GO Speedrunning Contest (Surf, Jump, Deathrun, and other speed maps)
Friday, April 3 starting at 11AM (Pacific)
Friday, April 3 starting at 5PM (Pacific)
We'll have a stream link posted here soon!
1st Place: Exclusive Vincero Season 2 T-Shirt and 10,000 TFuel
2nd Place: Vincero crate and 7,500 TFuel
3rd Place: Vincero crate and 5,000 TFuel
- You must fill out the form below to be eligible to be a part of the competition.
- You must be able to use the console command in CS:GO to connect to a server
- You must be in the THETA.tv Discord server to be a part of this event. All communications will be done through Discord
- You MUST have a THETA.tv account to receive prizing.
- You must check-in via Discord 30 minutes before the start of the event. (we will have a channel where you will be able to do this)
Platform: PC (CS:GO is free to play!), we'll be running a private server for this event.
Format: Players will race in an assortment of 3-5 Surf, Jump, Deathrun Maps (Maps to be announced day of the event)
Time Limit: 15 Minutes Per Map
Leaderboard Determined By: Total Points from all Maps
Finishing a map: 4 Points
1st Place: 6 Points
2nd Place: 4 Points
3rd Place: 2 Points
(If you finish a map in 1st place you will receive a total of 10 points for that map)
In the event of a tie between two (2) or more players, we will run a sudden death race where the placements will be determined.